If you are interested in working with our team then please contact us about the position that you are applying for.
Grass vendors needed (United States)
We are a growing property service company that provides preservation and maintenance to our clients throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. We are currently looking for independent contractors, possible company hire on opportunities for the right candidate. This is a contractor position for Landscaping/Grass cuts. You must possess a strong attention to detail, self-starter, motivated and hard working.
Future opportunities exist within our organization if you possess a strong work ethic and leadership qualities. Must speak, read and write English, work will vary. Contractors are paid bi-weekly per job and are responsible for their own equipment, filings, insurance, safety, transportation and supplies.
Sales Job Opportunity
We are currently looking for independent Sales Contractor for an outside sales position, possible company hire on opportunities for the right candidate. Our services include; Landscaping, Snow Removal, Trash-outs, Cleaning, Secured Services and Commercial Equipment Detailing. You must possess a strong attention to detail, self-starter, motivated and hard working.
We provide sales material and owner backed meetings. Must speak, read and write English, Sales Contractors are paid commissions bi-weekly and are responsible for their own filings, insurance and expenses till hired on full time as a sales representative.
These accounts will vary from homes and commercial properties of any type, city and suburbs.
Experience is a must and plumbers are a plus! Winterization protecting positions are available from September 2015 till November 2015, De-Winterization services run all year around.
Responsibilities include; Freeze/unfreeze properties, piping system drained and air blown through to protect from freezing, fill piping system with environmental friendly antifreeze, pipe and pressure inspection, caution notification and stickers placed throughout the property, cap wires, plug gas lines, inspection forms filled out, pictures/videos to be taken per property.
Data Entry/Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a qualified individual for Data Entry/Customer Service with hours from 12pm till 9pm, this great contractor to start opportunity is perfect for individuals that like to work from home. Our contractors get paid every 2 weeks
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level